CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form, Date Sheet 2015: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) National Eligibility Test (NET) 2015 is inviting application forms for those candidates who wants to appear in National Eligibility Test (NET) JRF / Lectureship. Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can apply online through its official website. written exam will be conducts in upcoming days 2015.
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply from 13th February 2015 to 12th March 2015.
Apply for UGC NET 2015
Online application forms online registration will be through the official website of Human Resource Development Group Council of Scientific & Industrial Research which is www.csirhrdg.res.in. Any other mode or way of application forms should not be accepted.
- Application Forms online registration starting date – 13.02.2015
- Closing date of fee deposit – 11.03.2015
- Application fee online registration last date – 12.03.2015
- Application forms hard copy submission last date – 17.03.2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copy application form from remote areas: 23.03.2015
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: 20.04.2015
- Single MCQ Examination Date – 21.06.2015
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
All Candidates who wish to appear in UGC NET 2015 exam they must possess graduate/ post graduate/ BE / B Tech / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS / MSC / PhD from any recognized university.
Age limit for candidates must be between 18 to 28 years for Lectureship post exam.
Selection Method: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of UGC NET 2015 exam obtained marks.
- For General category candidates: Rs1000
- For OBC Catagory Candidates: Rs. 500 for
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs. 250
Candidates can make payment of application form by challan form which is available at CSIR official website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The payment will be drawn in any registered branch of Indian Bank. Srinagar and Imphal aspirants can make payment of application fee through RTGS or NEFT.
How to Apply Online for CSIR UGC NET 2015?
- Go to the official website at www.csirhrdg.res.in
- navigate the examination section on homepage
- Now select Application form link for CSIR UGC NET
- Fill your Application form with necessary detals
- At last take print out of filled application form & send it ot the given address below
“Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012”.