UPPSC Recruitment 2015
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an employment advertisement to recruit the well-educated candidates as Assistant Statistical Officer, Lecturers, Workshop Instructor, Assistant Manager and other posts. The online applications are invited for 1647 vacant post in Uttar Pradesh District. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2015 via the UPPSC’s authorized website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is one of the commissions available in India to arrange the recruitment drives for various departments. It was founded in the year of 1937 by the British Empire. The main head quarter is located in “Nawabo ka shahar” Lucknow city.
The authority of the commission has released a notice for latest job vacancy in Uttar Pradesh state. The recruitment notice has been served by the help of Recruitment News Papers and online portal of the organization. This is a good opportunity for all candidates who located in the UP state and looking for a job opportunity in Uttar Pradesh. All the interested candidates advised to fill the application online and read the conditions to apply online through this page. All the related details are listed below.
Complete Details of the UPPSC Recruitment 2015
Number of Posts: 1647 vacancies
Detailed description of the posts:
- Lecturer (Medical): 376 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 373 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 22 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 63 Posts
- Lecturer (Women Branch): 217 Posts
- Lecturer (Men Branch): 117 Posts
- Workshop Instructor: 60 Posts
For more info refer the official advertisment
- For General and OBC: The application fee is Rupees 115/-.
- For SC/ST: The candidates need to pay Rupees 55/-.
- For Physical Handicapped: Only Rupees 15/-.
- Candidates should have the M.D/ M.S/ Post Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline form any recognized university.
- The Candidates age should be between 21-40 years as calculated on 01st August 2015.
- Not mentioned in advertisement.
- The Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Screening test and Personal Interview.
Learn Interview Preparation Tips: Experts Tips
Other jobs in Medical Field: See Jobs Now
How To Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2015
- Log on to the official website: uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement link.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the form carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Cross check all the entries before submitting the form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application for future use.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Online Application Form