HCL Off Campus Drive for Fresher
Company Name: HCL
Company Profile: HCL is a global technology and IT enterprise that operates in 31 countries. Its headquarters is in Noida, India. The company comprises two publicly listed companies, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. HCL was focused on addressing the IT hardware market in India for the first two decades of its existence with some activity in the global market. On termination of the joint venture with HP in 1996, HCL became an enterprise comprising HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. HCL Technologies focuses on the global IT services market, whereas HCL Infosystems focuses on the IT hardware market in India and in APAC countries. HCL has since then operated as a holding company.
Complete details about the HCL Walkin in HyderabadJob Description:
Designation: Multiple, Will be analyze after interview according to the candidate ability
Educational Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MBA, MCA
Job Place: Hyderabad, Telangana
Work Experience Required: 0 to 1 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Skills Set Required:
1. Strong oral and written communication in English language with good grammar, punctuation, words power.
2. Basic concepts of computer and desktop.
3. Applicants should be aware about the ISP/Networking concepts
4. Applicants should be quick learner and should have the time management skilss.
5. Aspirants should have positive attitude and should be able to understand the customer needs.
6. A good team member.
7. Very good problem solving skills should be required.
1. Screening Round
2. Voice and Accent Round
3. Technical and HR Round
Documents required for the job process:
1. Updated Resume - Multiple Copies
3. One ID Proof i.e.Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License.
4.Passport Size Photograph
5.College ID Card (if any)
Date of Walk-In: 16, 17 and 18 April 2015
Walk-In Time: 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM Only
"Simple Solutions HRD Services,
8-2-248/B/34A, Sony Center Lane,
Journalist Colony, Rd Number 3 Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad - 500034
Landmark: Opposite Times House, Beside MJ College"