Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015
The Andhra Bank has released an employment notification to fill up the vacant places of Independent External Monitors (IEMs). Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply for this job post on or before last date.
Andhra Bank recruits the eligible and dedicated candidates time to time to cover up the vacant places into various departments of the bank across the India. This times the association again hiring for the Independent External Monitors. Candidates, who have the required eligibility, can apply for this recruitment drive by reading all the details given below.
We have collected the more relevant information for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015. Aspirants need to read more details about the job drive from the authorized web portal at www.andhrabank.in.
Andhra Bank Notification 2015 Quick look
Independent External Monitors (IEMs)
Last Date to apply
15th May 2015
andhrabank.in Job Advertisement 2015 Complete overview:
Name of Post: Independent External Monitors (IEMs)
Eligibility Details Required:
- Candidates should be Civil servants retired from Secretary/ Additional Secretary/ Joint Secretary Posts in Government of India or equivalent positions in State Governments.
- Aspirants either Retired Judge of Supreme Court / High Court
- Job Grabbers should be Ex-Chairman / CMD or equivalent in Public Sector Enterprises / Public Sector Undertakings.
- Eminent persons and executives of private sector of considerable eminence would also be considered.
- Reputed and high integrity persons are required for these posts.
Experience Required: Applicant should have necessary experience in relevant domain as per the rule.
Age limitation: Appliers age should not exceed 65 year as calculated on 30 April 2015.
Way of Hiring: Applicants will be selected by their performance in Personal Interview.
For more tips to face the Interview: Experts Tips
Pay Details: Selected candidate will be eligible to get handsome salary package as per the bank industry norms.
Last date to apply for post: 15th May 2015
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of Andhra Bank which is www.andhrabank.in.
- Click on the Recruitment link available on home page.
- Now click on the link labeled as ‘‘Notice for Selection of Independent External Monitors (IEMs)”.
- Read the complete details and download the application forms.
- Fill the entire form correctly with true details.
- Envelop the completed from, write subject as “Application for IEMs” and send the form to the following address.
“The General Manager,
Department of Information Technology,
D- Block, 3rd Floor, Cyber Gateway,
Hitec City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500 081”
More jobs in Bank: View Jobs
Reminder: Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015 please visit official notification.