Haryana TET Online Form 2015
Teacher Recruitment Board, Haryana has declared the HTET Exam Dates 2015. Written exam will be held on 29th & 30th August 2015. So the Haryana TET Online Form 2015 has been uploaded on official site. Candidates can apply online for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test from 15th June 2015 through the official portal before last date.
There are three level for which the test can be conducted i.e. Level-1 Teacher for Classes I to V (Primary Teacher), Level-2- Teacher for Classes VI to VIII (TGT) and Level 3- Lecturer (PGT). The Haryana Board of School Education has started the HTET Online Registration 2015 to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test. The board conducting this exam every year. Large density of interested candidates are giving the exam every year. Eligibility Test will be organize at the various examination centers over the state. Main purpose of this exam is to find out the eligible candidates and fill up the various teachers posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2015
Interested candidates who wish to apply, they have to passed 12th Class / Graduation/Post Graduation from any recognized university or institute.
For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
For Other reserved category candidates: Rs. 300/-.
Refer to the official notification to know more details about registration fee.
Important Events & Schedule
|1.||Commencement||15th June, 2015|
|2.||Online Registration Start from||15th June, 2015 (10:30 AM)|
|3.||Last date to submit online form||30th June, 2015 (11:59 PM)|
|4.||Document Upload Last Date||30th June, 2015 (11:59 PM)|
|5.||Ending date to pay application fee||30th June, 2015 (11:59 PM)|
|6.||Admit Card available from||15 August, 2015 (10:30 AM)|
|7.||Exam Dates||29th and 30th August, 2015|
|8.||Result Date||Published soon|
Steps to Fill HTET Online Form 2015
- Aspirants should visit to the official site or the given link below.
- Now just find and click on the career tab.
- Open the advertisement link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on the candidates registration link.
- Fill the necessary details in provided boxes.
- Upload the required documents.
- verify again the filled application form.
- Submit this for further process.
- Save it in PDF in your computer hard disk or
- Take print out of this for further use.
Important Note: HTET Online Registration 2015 will be completed into two steps i.e.
- First filling the application form with real and correct information.
- Second Submitting the application fee.
Visit to the official site to apply online.