How to fill Online Application Form
Dear job seekers, welcome again on the India’s growing recruitment news portal (jobsresult.in). Here we are going to instruct you regarding “How to Fill Online Application Form”. In India almost all recruitment process whether it is government or private sector jobs, application filling process is online. Due to less knowledge of computer and internet, lots of candidates are filling their application form by the help of cyber café and pay then un-necessary fee.
As you know all the recruitment process are online now a days. It will be increase day by day. Government of India is appreciating the online work. We are going to list all kind of steps to fill online application form. Online process is not a tough task. You can easily learn here and fill your form online without getting help of any other person.
If you are going to fill online form for any exam whether it is Railway, Bank, SSC, UPSC etc. then learn the steps given below. After reading the below instructions we are sure you would not need any further help. You can save lots of your money which is you have paid earlier to the cyber café owners.
General Instructions to fill any kind of online application from, simple steps, important points and more
- Very first you have to read all the instructions by the help of official advertisement i.e. eligibility and other required details also check the last date to fill online application.
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria and other required criteria then click on apply online link from the official website of the association for which you are going to apply.
- Read Rules and regulation provided by the organization for apply online e.g. they could mention write name in CAPITAL letters, photograph size, signature size etc.
- Fill all mandatory fields of the application, always keep in mind there will be a red star(*) mark associated with every mandatory filed.
- Now upload your recently taken passport size photograph and your signature in given length and width and given size in bytes. You have to upload your all required documents scan copies also.
- Make payment of application fee through given mode whether online by online banking/debit card/credit card or through the online printed challan (if applicable).
- Finally submit the complete form. Do not forget to take printout of your application.
How to fill Online Application Form for Bank ExamsAspirants, who are interested and preparing for Banking sector jobs and they don’t know how to fill the application form online for Bank recruitment then here are some important steps given for them.
- Log on to the authorized web portal of the recruitment organizer.
- Make sure you have read all the instructions related to eligibility and other important instructions given in official advertisement. If you meet all the requirement then find apply online link.
- You should keep in mind; to apply online you should have a working email id and phone number. Every kind of future communication will be done by your mentioned email id and phone number only.
- Fill the application form with true details which are mandatory. Try to fill as most as possible fields.
- Upload all required documents like recently taken photograph, signature, educational certificate scan copies etc.
- If there will be any fee for application, then pay your application fee via any given method online or offline.
- Submit complete application form on or before last date.
How to fill Online Application Form for Railway ExamApplication filling process is almost same for railway recruitments except some points. Railway recruitment board is common board. It is its sub regions. So applicant need to select their region before filling the application form.
- RRB has lots of sub divisions. Firstly you have to select the division for which you are going to apply. Select the online web portal of that region.
- Follow the same process which have followed in above section for apply online.
How to fill Online Application Form for the SSC ExamsStaff Selection Commission is largest recruitment sector organization in India. It serves lots of recruitment notification time to time when required. If you are going to fill online application form for SSC then its not a tough task. SSC divided application process in two parts.
We have described every part of registration process for Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Part 1 Registration Process
- Applicants need to open official website that is www.ssconline,nic.in
- Now from top menu, hovers your mouse on Examination menu.
- Now two sub menu will appear- 1. Part-I Registration, 2. Part-II Registration.
- Click on Part-I Registration.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Under the Online Form column, click on “click here” link.
- Now fill the complete form with true details, make sure all the mandatory fields should not be blank.
- Recheck the form again and submit it finally for part 1.
- A unique registration no will be generated, save it for part 2 registration process.
SSC Part-2 Registration Process
- In part 2 registrations, you need to upload all your scanned documents.
- For this you need your part 1 registration no.
- Collect all documents scan copies in required size and format.
- Upload all the documents as given.
- Pay application fee if required and finally submit your form.
- Save the completed form or take a printout for future reference.
How to fill Online Application Form for the UPSC ExamsDear candidates, if you are going to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) then, it is almost similar to above application process. You have to check the eligibility and other kind of requirement for upsc recruitment drive.
- To fill online application form, select the best suitable post for you from home page.
- Now click on apply online from the next page have appeared.
- Follow the all normal steps given above and complete your registration process.
Final Advice: Dear all, if you have any query or suggestions related to online application form filling. Your comment always appreciated. Just leave a comment if you are facing any problem while filling form online. We will be happy to help you.