UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2015
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently published a recruitment notification to recruit the eligible staff for various chakbandi lekhpal posts. Now UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2015 has been released by the selection committee.
Candidates who wish to appear in this recruitment exam then this is great news for them. The board is going to held this exam in upcoming month may be in August 2015. Applicants who applied for this job, they should check the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2015 to get success in this exam.
Few month ago, The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission has recently advertised an employment notification for the recruitment of consolidation accountant posts. Interested students were invited to fill online application form to fill up total 2831 vacancies. Around 27 Lack applicants have applied for this job. Now they were waiting for Study Material for their exam.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Dates 2015Aspirants who registered for this recruitment before last date, they must check the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Dates 2015 through its official site. The organization might be conducted this exam on 08th November 2015. Contenders who are deserving to do this job, they have to be crack this high competitive exam. Candidates have to be face very huge competition because of large no. of applicants.
Job hunters are advised to keep visiting on this page regularly or bookmark our site to get date to date updates about the recruitment. We will also update this page according to getting the fresh notification on official site.
Candidates will be appointing through written exam as well as personal interview. written test will contain total 80 marks and the interview will be of 20 marks. After qualifying the written test, selected candidates can appear in interview.
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus 2015
UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2015Scholars who have already applied for this recruitment process and they have to crack the written test, to clear this recruitment exam we have, we have mentioned Exam Pattern, syllabus and preparation tips below.
- Written exam will be of 80 marks and interview of 20 marks.
- Objective type questions will be asked into paper from the below mentioned subjects or topics.
- The exam paper will be intermediate basis.
1. General Hindi
- Tatsam & Tadbhav
- Lokokti and Muhavre
- Anekarthi Shabd
- Profit & loss
- Number System
- Candidates need to read out Newspaper, GK books, current affairs books and other notes daily to prepare themselves in this topic.
- Indian Rural Society,
- Rural Institutional Systems,
- Rural Social Change,
- Sources of Rural Employment,
- Rural Administration,
- Revenue Administration,
- Planning for Rural Development
- This is a high competition for this recruitment, candidate have to get good score in the exam for that they have to prepare well in subject of General Hindi, which can play Vital Role in this examination.
- As per the choice Reasoning Part will be easy, question will be ask from General Topics of Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning.
- As level of Exam is Intermediate. But Graduate Level candidates also apply so expect for High Cut Off