WBTET Application Form 2015
The Teacher Recruitment Board, West Bengal has disclosed a notification regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test on official site. Interested candidates are invited to fill WBTET Application Form 2015 before last date. Written exam as Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in upcoming few days.
Like every year, the teacher recruitment board is going to conduct the teacher eligibility test after few days. West Bengal TET Online Registration 2015 has been started, candidates should visit to the official website to get complete details. We are providing the important details about WBTET 2015 Notification eligibility criteria, age limitations, application fee, last date, etc. in this current web page.
Eligibility Criteria for WBTET 2015Age Limit:
Applicants age should be lies between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided under the India government rules.
- For Class I to V: Passed in Senior Secondary (12th Class) with 45% marks or Diploma in elementary Education / Bachelor of Elementary Education or BA / B.Sc. with B.Ed qualification.
- For Class VI to VIII: B.A. / B.Sc /D.Ed. with at least 45% marks and B.Ed or Bachelor of Elementary Education with 50% marks.
Interested candidates who wish to apply, they have to pay the given fee below.
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
- For ST/ SC/ PH: Rs. 80/-
Eligible candidates will be appointed after qualifying the given steps
- Subject Test: 60 Marks
- Academic/ Professional Qualification: 30 Marks
- Teaching Experience: 05 Marks
- Personality Test: 05 Marks
Latest: Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
How to Fill Online WBTET Application Form 2015
- Visit to the official web portal.
- Now just click on advertisement link.
- Read notification carefully.
- After this, press application form link.
- Fill application form with correct info.
- Now Upload all necessary documents.
- Verify the filled application form.
- After checking this, press submit button.
- Save it as soft copy in the computer memory.
- Print the hard copy and save it for further use.
- First Date to Apply Online for the candidates who applied for TET, 2013: 12-June-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online for the candidates who applied for TET, 2013: 30-June-2015.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Fresh candidates: 18-June-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Fresh candidates: 30-June-2015.
- Fee Payments through e-Challan (EASY PAY/ Power EcollNEFT) (Applicable only for fresh candidates): 19-June-2015 to 03-July-2015.
- Tentative Date of the Test: 30-August-2015.
Visit to the official website to fill application form.