NCERT NTSE Scholarship 2016
The National Council of Educational Research and Training organizes NTSE every year for selecting the eligible and suitable candidates for this fellowship. A huge amount of students appeared in this test every year. The complete details about this form are available below. If you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below then you should apply for this studentship.
|National Council of Educational Research and Training|
National talent Search Examination
NCERT NTSE Scholarship 2015
7th & 8th Nov for State Level and 8th May for national level
Application Form status
NTSE Scholarship 2016 Complete Details (Application Forms)Total No of Scholarship will be awarded: 1000
Distribution of course wise scholarship amount
Rs.1250/- per month will be awarded to Class-XI to XII students.
Rs.2000/- per month will be awarded to Undergraduates and Post-graduates students.
Amount of Scholarship for PhD to be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms
Reservation for Scheduled Casts
- For SC Candidates: The 15% scholarships are reserved.
- For ST Candidates: The 7.5% scholarships are reserved.
- For Physically Challenged: 3% studentship is reserved.
NTSE Scholarship 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Those students who are studying under the state boards can apply.
- The students who are studying through Open or Distance Learning can also apply.
- Applicants age should be less than 18 year as calculated on 1st July of that particular year.
- Applicant should not employ in any kind of work.
- He/she should have appeared for the first time in 10th class.
The candidates should have to qualify the state level exam first conducted by State/UT. The selected candidates in first round will be eligible to appear in second round exam which will be conducted by NCERT.
Important Dates for NCERT NTSE Scholarship 2016
Stage-I (State Level)
- Last date for online application form submission: It is decided by the each state authority. It may be vary state to state.
- Exam date for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 07th November, 2015 (Saturday)
- Exam date for all other States and Union Territories: 08th November, 2015
- Examination in All States and Union Territories: 08th May, 2016 (Sunday)
NCERT NTSE Scholarship Exam Pattern / Syllabus 2015Stage-I: The state level exam syllabus will comprise the following topics and subjects.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Language Test (LT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test (MAT) having 50 questions to be solved in 45 minutes, Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and Language Comprehensive Test (English Language) having 40 questions to be solved in 45 minutes and Aptitude Test having 90 questions on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics from IX and X level paper to be solved in 90 minutes
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in fist stage but in second stage, there is a negative marking. 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for unsolved question.
Qualifying Marks: Qualifying marks for candidates from General Category is 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST and PH is 35% in each paper
Note: Language Test is only a qualifying test; it will not affect the merit.
How to Apply for NCERT NTSE Scholarship 2015 and Download Application Form
- Applicants need to log on to the official site of the organization that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Download the application broacher as per your state/UT.
- Fill the form carefully and paste your recent photograph.
- Attach all required documents with it.
- Finally take sign of your school/collage Principal on the form.
- Send it to the address mentioned on the regional website.
Note: Download NCERT NTSE Scholarship Form 2016 through the regional website of State/UT
National Council of Educational Research and Training,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016,