AIPMT Application Form 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education has finally delivered the notification regarding the AIPMT Application Form 2016 online. Those students who wish to make their career in Medical Field this is great chance for them to get the admission into the top medical colleges of India.
The Central Board of Secondary Education has delivered the notification to nominate the suitable candidates for various Medical & Dental courses such as MBBS, BDS etc. The AIPMT Notification 2016 has been uploaded on official portal. Those students who completed the 12th standard with Biology subject can submit their registration forms before the last date.
The Central Board has declared the details of the examination Process and registration form. Thus, eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications form and after reading the Notification.
Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the information to the public about AIPMT 2016. Candidates, to register for the written Exam which will begin in the next year. It is hereby to medical Scholars to log on to the website and start the registration by filling the Application Form.
Details about AIPMT Application Form 2016
Exam organized by
Central Board of Secondary Education
All India Pre Medical Test
See details below
Last Date(Apply Online)
Last Week of January 2016
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT Application Form 2016Educational Qualifications:
- The Candidates must have completed 12th or its equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology & English.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% (Unreserved), 40% for SC/ST/OBC, 45% for general PH, and 40% for SC/ST/OBC handicapped.
- The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Marks obtained in mathematics shall not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Must be 17 years or above and not more than 25 years.
- For General and OBCs fee will be Rs.1200/- with late charges Rs.2400/-
- For Reserved Categories, it will be Rs.650/- with late charges it will be Rs. 1850/-.
- Applications Starting From: ongoing.
- Last date: Not published here.
- Available on or after: 1st week of April.
- Examination Date: 1st week of May.
- Declaration of Results: 1st Week of June.
How to fill AIPMT Application Form 2016
- First of all, applicants need to open the official site that is www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Go to the online services section on the homepage.
- Now click on Apply Online link and fill your details.
- Pay the fee if required through any given method.
- Upload the scanned copies of asking documents.
- Finally, cross check your complete details once again and then submit the form.
- At last, you have to note down the registration id for future use.