MMMUT Online Application Form 2016
The news is about the Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology. They are inviting aspirants to register their name for the MMMUT Online Application Form 2016 for this year admission Test. Candidates, who are interested in taking admission in this University, are advised to through all the important points that are given here. The entrance test has been planned to be conducted on 08th May 2016 and through this exam, admission seekers can get admission into B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and MCA programs for the upcoming session.
If candidates are willing to participate in this test, they can fill the application form. Then they must take a look at the details that are written in the later sections of this page. Aspirants, after gathering all the required information, need to start applying for MMMUT Online Registration 2016 according to the criteria and other conditions.
As you all know the Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. This institution will conduct common Entrance Test 2016 for those seeking admission into various Masters’ Degree courses. But first, it is important to fill MMMUT Online Registration Form 2016. If they want to attend this examination. The last date to apply is 28-03-2016. After the date, no applications will be accepted so it must reach timely for the same.
MMMUT Online Application Form 2016 Short View
Madan Mohan Malviya University
Common Entrance Test
Purpose of Exam
Eligibility Criteria for MMMUT Entrance Exam 2016
For B.Tech Courses
For 1st year of B.Tech, a candidate must clear 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) in Maths.
B.Tech Courses (lateral Entry)
- Diploma students must have Passed 3-4 year Diploma program from an Institution recognized by U.P. Board of Technical Education in relevant engineering stream with a minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category) without grace in each Physics and Chemistry.
- B.Sc. graduates must have passed 3-4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University of India with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) without grace with Mathematics as a subject in class 12th examination.
- B.Sc. stream applicants shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with the Diploma holders.
Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree course for at least 3-years duration from any recognized University of India with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST).
Students must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3-year duration from any recognized University with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in the qualifying exams.
General/OBC Candidates must pay 1500/- while Girls and SC/ST students need to pay Rs.750/- as the application fee which can either be through Bank Challan, Internet Banking, Credit /Debit Card.
Or for offline applications, applicants can purchase an information Brochure for the same amount along with an OMR application form.
All the participants have to go through the entrance exam and the meritorious ones will be shortlisted for the rest of the admission process to follow.
How to apply for MMMUT Entrance Exam 2016 via online mode
- Log on to the official website, which is,”www.mmmut.ac.in”.
- Look for a link to get registered for the exam.
- Start the registration process using the login password given by the University for User Login.
- The application fee must be paid for this exam according to the category applied.
- Attach the soft copies of the needed photographs and signature and completely fill the MMMUT Online Application Form 2016.
- After successful form filling process, candidates are advised to get the printout of this form along for the future purposes.
Via Offline Mode
- The MMMUT OMR Application Form can be availed from the authorized centers in a form of an Information Brochure.
- The fee can also be paid for offline applications.
- For offline registrations, the fee must be paid via a Bank challan.
- When the Bank Challan attached along with the application form, applicants are advised to have a photocopy of the form along with the Challan duly.
Address to Mark on Application Form:
The Coordinator, Admissions-2016,
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology,
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur –273010 (U.P.)
Note: All the applications must reach the here stated official Address and must reach before the closing date for registrations.
- Last date of receipt of OMR application form 04-04-2016
- Last date for completing applications online 28-03-2016
- Examination Date 08-05-2016
For more info please visit: www.mmmut.ac.in/Index.aspx