LIC Scholarship 2016-17
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has announced a notification for providing financial help to poor students. Students who are seeking for LIC Scholarship Scheme 2016 then they can get the details about this studentship. All the students who meet the criteria defined for this scheme may check the eligibility criteria from the below section of this page. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Form is available on the official site of the organization. For more updates regarding this program, students are advised to keep visiting this web page regularly.
The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide the financial support to those who belongs to the finacially weaker family. This will help them to boost their study with the help of this studentship amount. They can easily take admission in higher studies. As per the latest news, the concerned authority has uploaded the related details about this scheme. Candidates can easily check the details for the same.
The complete information about this scheme is given below. You can easily check the details about the eligibility criteria, required documents, last date, how to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2016 from this page.
Latest Announcement: Dear students, good news for you all that the Application form filling process has been started for LIC Scholarship. If you want to apply then just read entire details here. Before starting online registration you should have all the required documents needed. Please read this page before applying. We have updated all the required details here. For more details please refer the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2016-17
- Applicants do not have any GAP from the last class and this year.
- Candidates must have scored 60% marks in 12th class.
- Guardians income from all sources should not exceed 1 Lac per year.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- One student from one family is acceptable for this scholarship.
- Candidates who have passed a professional course should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks are required in simple graduation
- Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.Scholarship Scheme:
LIC Scholarship Amount To Be Given
- Rupees 10,000/- will be given to the selected students in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- The amount will be sent directly to the student's bank A/C.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
Documents Required for LIC Scholarship Scheme
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Signature (scan)
- Last class mark sheet
- Address proof
How to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2016-17
- Very first, candidates need to open the official site that is www.licindia.in.
- Now search for the Scholarship section.
- Read all the required information about the scheme.
- If you meet the criteria then click on apply button.
- A form will open and start filling the form carefully.
- After successfully filled your basic details, you need to provide Bank A/C details.
- Cross check all details.
- Submit the application form and save a print out of it.
Apply Online from here
Useful Link: www.licindia.in.
Useful Link: www.licindia.in.